Sutton Coldfield Town Hall is managed by Royal Sutton Coldfield Community Town Hall Trust (RSCCTHT).
INFORMATION THAT R.S.C.C.T.H.T BOX OFFICE MAY COLLECT
When you or other users of RSCCTHT sites and services provide information to us, we may collect personal information including your name and email address in order to contact you regarding your booking. We will never sell or reveal your data to any third party. If you wish to opt in to receive Town Hall newsletters, please email us on email@example.com or see HERE. You can unsubscribe at any time in the same way by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER INFORMATION AND METHODS THAT MAY BE USED TO COLLECT INFORMATION WHEN YOU VISIT R.S.C.C.T.H.T BOX OFFICE
– In order to facilitate your access to RSCCTHT website and to personalize your online usage of our site, we may assign your computer one or two cookies. You may choose NOT to accept cookies; however, this may reduce the functionality of our website.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY ACT
RSCCTHT observes the Children’s Online Privacy Act (COPA) and does not intentionally or knowingly collect information from persons under the age of 18.
If such information is ever collected by RSCCTHT it will be in compliance with COPA and GDPR Guidelines.
INFORMATION MAY BE USED FOR FOLLOWING PURPOSES (If Subscribed)
– To provide you and other users with the requested services or products.
– To process your orders, manage and keep track of your RSCCTHT account.
– To prevent illegal transactions on RSCCTHT website and identify fraudulent use or users of our products and services.
– To better understand your priorities and customize promotional contents and advertisements, accordingly, if subscribed.
– To research and evaluate the quality of our services/ products to enhance our services.
– To implement RSCCTHT Box Office terms and conditions of use.
INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED WITH FOLLOWING PARTIES
We, at RSCCTHT do not share personal information with any third parties, unless there is an extenuating circumstance (as detailed below) for which, such information may be required:
– We may share personal information with, legal and law enforcement agencies in order to aid investigations, protect our users and prevent fraudulent transactions and misuse of our website.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECIDE
– To decline receiving promotional messages, up-dates, emails and news from RSCCTHT Box Office by sending us an email on email@example.com OR by unsubscribing HERE.
– To refuse or delete cookies and change your settings, even though our website may not be able to provide you with all features of our website.
– To refuse providing personal information.
HOW TO CONTACT US